Sky Satellite is the undisputed leader in Multi-Family DIRECTV service in the Intermountain West. More and more Multi-Family homeowners and apartment residents are choosing DIRECTV as their preferred provider. Unfortunately, that means an ever growing number of dishes on your buildings spoiling the aesthetic value of your property and ultimately lowering rents. Don’t be known as one of those “dish on every balcony” communities? Whether you own or manage apartments, are an HOA president or just need to talk, Sky Satellite has the solution you have been looking for! We have multiple solutions based on your needs for TV Internet all at an unbelievable price.
Download Channel Lineup PDF
DIRECTV MDU Business Models are designed to meet the unique needs of your property. Residents can subscribe to DIRECTV general market packages or competitively priced bulk programming packages. SKY Satellite is Utah’s fully authorized DIRECTV MDU service provider will work with you to determine the best solution for your multi-dwelling community. Sky Satellite has the ability to service the entire Western United Sates and has a business portfolio that is second to none. Call today to learn more or download our MDU overview information sheet.
All your residents will get a general market base TV package and activate a DIRECTV receiver. Residents may upgrade their base package and have access to all other DIRECTV programming and service options a la carte. The property will be billed for bulk programming. Residents will be billed separately for any additional programming. Resident programming commitment is required. Call us for more information or download our Digital Bulk Overview Packet.
Direct to Home
All units in your building will be pre-wired to receive DIRECTV. Your resident can choose their own TV package and have access to all other DIRECTV programming and service options a la carte. Residents will also be billed directly for all DIRECTV programming and services. Resident programming commitment required. Call us for more information or download our Direct to Home overview Packet.
Your residents will receive a base analog TV package and are not required to activate a DIRECTV receiver. However, any resident who wishes to upgrade the base package will need to request a DIRECTV receiver. The property will be billed for bulk programming. Tenants will be billed separately for any additional programming. Programming commitment is required only for those residents who choose to activate a DIRECTV receiver and add additional programming.
DIRECTV makes upgrading your property easy.
With a centralized distribution system, DIRECTV will upgrade your multifamily property with the best HD technology and TV experience available. It’s easy and hassle-free. DIRECTV Multi-Family Housing Technologies offer a variety of cost-effective solutions using existing wiring to bring DIRECTV to all your residents, regardless of the number of individual units.
- Local Content Insertion feature provides property owners with a flexible, simple way to deliver local content tailored to residence needs
- Compatible with all the newest “i” series DIRECTV® Receivers
- A simple and cost-effective IP-delivered solution that supports DIRECTV, HD, broadband and voice services.
- Uses IP-based technology, and the building’s existing CAT5, CAT3, coax and cable wiring
- Capable of delivering DIRECTV, terrestrial TV broadcast signals, voice, and broadband data
- Remote Network Monitoring: entire system can be monitored over secure VPN connection to ensure smooth operation
- Ideal for pre-wired Ethernet network properties
- Supports more than 1,000 receivers per system, with additional scalability to be added in future releases
- Download this PDF to learn more about DIRECTV IPAdvantage™ solution.
DIRECTV D2 AdvantageTM
- Enjoy the full range of DIRECTV programming and services in buildings of any size, including over 160 HD channels, Whole-Home DVR service, DIRECTV CINEMA™, DIRECTV2PC™, DIRECTV™ MediaShare and International Services
- Delivers DIRECTV, HD, voice and broadband data service via a single wire into the home
- Uses Single Wire Multi-switch technology and the building’s existing coax and cable wiring
- Compatible with all the newest DIRECTV® Receivers and DVRs
- Cost effective for properties of any size for new and existing properties.
- Uses the new DIRECTV 32-channel SWiMTM technology with the building’s existing coaxial cable
- Low-cost installation
Some of Our Clients
- Prospector Square Park City, Utah
- Country Club Condos SLC, Utah
- Moose Lodge Park City, Utah
- E-gate Apartments SLC, Utah
- Shooting Star Condos Deer Valley, Utah
- Farm gate Apartments SLC, Utah
- Hillcrest Condos Saratoga Springs, Utah
- Lakeside Village Resort Eden, Utah
- The Metro Condos SLC, Utah
- East Town Village SLC, Utah
- Flagstaff Condos Deer Valley, Utah
- Parkview Condos SLC, Utah
- Cliff Rose Lodge Zion Park, Utah
- Silver Star Resort Park City, Utah
- Urbana Condos SLC, Utah
- One and Nine Condos SLC, Utah
- Hideout Canyon Heber, Utah
- Cambria Condos Pleasant Grove ,Utah
- Discovery Place Brigham City, Utah
- Marmalade Apartments North Salt Lake, Utah
- Montage Resort Deer Valley, Utah
- Ski Time Condos Steamboat Springs, CO
- Zen Terrace Los Angeles, California
- Chateaux at Silver Lake Deer Valley, Utah
- One Steamboat Place Steamboat Springs, CO
- Wilshire Apartments SLC, Utah
- Bella Monte Condos SLC, Utah
- Silver Ridge Apartments Rock Springs, WY
- Westwall lodge Crested Butte, Colorado
- Country Club Condos SLC, Utah
- Bear Hollow Garden City, Utah
- Hi Country Haus Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Dancing Bear Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Belmont Condos SLC, Utah
- Cedar Crossing Cedar City, Utah
- Westbury Condos Lehi , Utah
- Edgemont Condos Steamboat Springs, CO
- Bella Vida North Salt Lake, Utah
- Wind River Apartments Pinedale, WY
- Dakota Lofts SLC, Utah